Action Potential Offers the Best Physical Therapy in Colorado Springs
Certain ailments can keep you from your day-to-day life. Physical therapy can help with Back Pain Rehabilitation, Joint Mobilization, Headache Therapy, and Sports Medicine & Rehabilitation just to name a few! Our certified physical therapists are here to help with a wide range of qualifications for your specific needs.
We offer services based on your needs. After a thorough examination, our trained physical therapists will let you know what they think would be the most beneficial treatment for your situation.
You can schedule an appointment here.
Take A Look At Our Service Spotlight: Headache Therapy
If you struggle with frequent headaches or migraines, our physical therapy services in Colorado Springs will have an accredited treatment for you. Our physical therapists go through rigorous training which typically requires hundreds of hours of training to provide you with the best up-to-date practices.
Hand therapy is one of the many ways we rehabilitate those with symptoms of chronic headaches. This soothing method will leave you feeling more relaxed and more up to tackling your life.
Action Potential Offers Cutting Edge Physical Therapy Services
Action Potential physical therapy services have all of the best certified physical therapists ready to help you with anything you may need. From a post-operation recovery to bettering yourself through targeted physical therapy, we can find the best way to help you in any situation. You can find a Colorado Springs location near you to get started today.
At Action Potential Physical Therapy, quality care is our top priority and we take pride in our ability to help patients get back to work, life and play as quickly and comprehensively as possible. Our physical and occupational therapists utilize their decades of experience treating patients as well as new and evolving research and innovation to create the most effective patient treatment programs. We offer a variety of services addressing a breadth of musculoskeletal, neurological and orthopedic conditions.
- Back Pain Rehabilitation
- Balance Therapy
- Chronic Pain Physical Therapy
- Dry Needling – Trigger Point Dry Needling
- Ergonomic Assessment
- Fibromyalgia Rehabilitation & Therapy
- Foot Dysfunction Rehabilitation & Therapy
- Functional Capacity Evaluation
- Gait Training & Re-training
- Hand Therapy
- Headache Therapy
- Job Site Evaluation
- Joint Mobilization
- Lift Testing / Task & Ability Evaluation
- Manual Physical Therapy
- MS Physical Therapy
- Neurologic Rehabilitation & Therapy
- Neuromuscular Re-education
- Occupational Therapy
- Parkinson’s Specific Therapy
- Pediatric Physical Therapy age 6+
- Soft Tissue Mobilization / Myofascial Release
- Spinal Mobilization
- Splint Custom Fabrication
- Sports Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Surgical Rehabilitation / Pre & Post-Operative Care
- TMJ Dysfunction Treatment
- Urinary Incontinence Rehab for Women
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Women’s Health-Specific Physical Therapy
- Work Conditioning / Industrial Rehabilitation
- Workers Compensation Therapy